High quality partnerships
The University of Worcester is a high quality University with an international reputation supplying Higher Education learning opportunities accessible to all in a genuinely open and supportive environment.
We are committed to widening participation and increasing student retention in Higher Education. This is achieved by stimulating and facilitating progression into and within our course programmes, especially through educational partnerships, opportunities for learning for all within the community, and enhanced student support.
In order to serve the needs of the regional community in partnership with the other providers in education and training, the University of Worcester has formed close links with local and regional schools, colleges and employers.
These links aim to promote participation locally in Higher Education, extending the range and level of programmes and qualifications offered. We aim to strengthen and extend the subjects areas offered, providing development and support and interaction for Further Education and Higher Education staff.
The collaborative courses register is organised by the Academic Quality Unit. Courses are included in the register once they have been fully approved by the University. The register includes all provision which is delivered and/or supported and/or assessed through an arrangement with a partner organisation.
We run courses in partnership with the following institutions:
- Anglo-German Doctoral School GmbH
- Barr Beacon SCITT
- Birmingham Metropolitan College
- The Bulmer Foundation
- Chadsgrove School
- Devon Secondary Teacher Training Group
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Halesowen College
- Heart of Worcestershire College
- Herefordshire & Ludlow College
- Institute of Payroll Professionals
- Iron Mill College
- NCG (Kidderminster College)
- The Learning Institute
- Learning Works International Limited
- Lithuanian Sports University
- NCC Education Ltd
- Prometheus Medical Ltd
- Shandong Institute of Science & Technology, People's Republic of China
- Somerset SCITT
- South Worcestershire College
- St Michael’s Hospice
- St Richard’s Hospice
- Telford College of Arts and Technology
- Walsall College
- Warwickshire College
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua City, People’s Republic of China
In addition, we have progression and/or articulation agreements with the following institutions (and with Edexcel for international progression):